I had yet another review with my dermatologist today. I can't believe that its been a month already since my last visit. Doesn't time fly when you're having fun.Well at least the derm knows that my skin hasn't been improving since my last visit. I think he was surprised though. He said that the stuff I was using was awfully strong. Yes it is strong but I don't always believe that strong is always good.
I suggested that perhaps we go back to the stuff that I was using when I first started seeing him (coal tar based creams). Surprisingly, he agreed and wrote me a script for it. He stated that he had been omitting an ingredient from the scripts that he had written before & he is sure that this one will work since it did the job before.
I honestly cannot work out why on earth he kept changing it. If it works why change?
Anyway, my script is now getting filled at the chemist. I am sure they hate me coming in to get these lotions & potions made up. I told them I'll be back in a day or two. At least that way it should be made up by the time I get there.
**That photo of the coal tar cream doesn't really do it justice. That stuff looks a much darker yellow in real life & has a very, very strong tar smell.
No comments:
Post a Comment