Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Shampoo & Conditioner

I finally went & got myself a haircut last week & while I was there I asked the hairdresser, Sarah, what she would recommend for the psoriasis on my scalp. To be honest I am completely fed up with the itching & since breaking all of my fingernails recently I have absolutely nothing to scratch with and its driving me balmy.

Anyway, Sarah, suggested I try Redken's Soothing Balance Shampoo & Conditioner. Now I am not endorsing the product, I don't even know what its like yet as I haven't tried it. I thought I would finish my current bottle of Sunsilk that I have been using.

I'll let you know how I went one once I have used it for a while.

4 comments:

DanC said...

I hope you are doing well :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Dan.

I've only started using the new stuff this morning. The only thing I can say so far is it smells nice.

Tracy said...

Have you tried this new product called Xamiol? It's meant to help with scalp psoriasis

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Tracy
I've not heard of that before. I just did a google search, its made by the same people who made daivonex (which is no longer available here) I might have to check the chemist to see if they stock it. I'm willing to give most things a try as my scalp is driving me nuts at the moment.