Pages

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Update

The hospital phoned on Wednesday to let me know that my procedure has been postponed until Friday August 7th. Which isn't such a bad things as I wanted to get my skin under control a bit better.

I have been doing my UVB again and just recently upped the dosage to 1 minute 30 seconds. Well let me remind you how important it is to use sunblock when you have any UVB treatment. My face got burnt yesterday because I forgot. Nothing like having a nice red nose and looking like Rudolph during winter. Except my winter is in July and not in December when its Christmas and would fit in with the silly season!

Since I did get burnt I'll be keeping my dose the same for a few days until I am no longer burning. I'll also remember to use sunblock on Monday when I bake again.

2 comments:

Sharza said...

Hi,
I had the same problem with you too.Have you try Psoral?? it helps me alot too.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Sharza
I've not heard of Psoral. I'll have to look it up.
I'm glad that you have found something that has helped you.
Cheers
Blossy