I'm stressing out a bit here. I don't think I mentioned that the gynaecologist said I needed to go into theatre to have a couple of procedures done. I know I mentioned that I had been having problems with my menstrual cycle and how the bleeding was so erratic and sometimes extremely heavy & that is why I was put on the Primolut tablets.
Well the gynaecologist mentioned on Wednesday when I saw him that I needed to go to theatre and that I may possibly have a wait of up to three months before I get in. Imagine my surprise (well SHOCK is more like it) when I was phoned up yesterday afternoon and told that I have been booked in for Monday August 3rd! I mean that is less than two weeks away! In fact its Monday week!
I was hoping that I would have time to begin UVB treatment again. To hopefully get my skin under a bit more control, at least my legs anyway, before I would have to bare all. Well not all but you get the gist of it. I am feeling awful right now. I don't know whether is because I am really covered with P or not. Or whether its the fact that I don't want anyone to see all of my skin apart from Mark or the boys. I know they don't care what my skin looks like. In fact I don't think that they see the psoriasis when they look at me. But at the hospital?! That is a whole different ball game.
I wish I didn't have this blasted stuff right now. And most of all I wish my Mum was here! I could use a hug from her right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment