Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Did I Speak Too Soon?

After being on the Primolut tablets for a little over four weeks my skin began flaring big time. Oh I know I wasn't taking the tablets to help my skin the side effects from that was an added bonus. I just wish that it was still keeping the flares at bay.

After talking with Mark about what was going on with my body & the way I had been feeling as far as my cycle is concerned. We decided that I should come off the tablets for a few days. I know it truly is one of the last things I wanted to do as I know what the consequences are for stopping the meds. I will bleed like a stuck pig! I've already started getting pains again so I know that over the next few days I might not be moving too far from home. I am so dreading this. I could've phoned the doctors surgery but I didn't. Mostly because Dr. F is only part-time and I don't know if he is there on a Friday.

I'll start the tablets in about 5 days or so. At least I know that when I go back on them I get the added bonus of my skin clearing a bit. Until then I slap on some more lotions and potions and hope that my skin doesn't end up hurting too much.

Before I forget .. we're on freebie scripts again. We reached the PBS Safety Net earlier this week. We will now get free scripts for the rest of the calendar year.


No comments: