I cannot believe the changes in my skin. After the flare up of last week when I was only on one Primolut tablet I didn't think my skin would look 'better' for another week or more. However after only a few days (five days) of taking two tablets again my skin is looking fabulous.
I have noticed that since my skin is improving I am needing to use less lotions and potions than before. I still use them constantly but I am not needing anywhere near the same volume as I normally would. It's great! It's a shame that we are heading for winter and I am having to cover up due to the cold weather but I would just love to 'show off' my improved skin.
3 comments:
this is just FANTASTIC jo!! I am so thrilled for you! I know how you have suffered with this horrid disease.....xoxoxoxo
AND you will be clearing up very well by the time you dont have to cover up from the cold!! keep it up GF!!!
I like the sound of that. I would love to be clear enough when spring gets here. I just hope that the gynaecologist and my GP let me stay on the Primolut after all this excess bleeding is sorted out.
Post a Comment