Golly I hadn't realised that its been so long since I have blogged here. Oops.
What can I say. It's still winter here & I am still having the occasional flare. There were times when I was so sore that I could hardly walk. I hated it!!!
My skin has been okay for the last couple of days. I've been using a whole series of moisturisers and potions (from the doctor) but mainly I have been using Avon's Skin So Soft body soufflé (SSS) and celestone (well its generic equivalent). Up until these past three to four days I would be leaving a massive trail of flakes everywhere I went. It didn't seem to matter what lotions or potions I use I would leave that trail so every one knew where I had been. Our vacuum cleaner has had a real workout these past few weeks.
Back to the SSS cream it's made a big difference. My P doesn't look so angry right now. It's not flaking as badly and I have NOT been as itchy as I would normally be. It's been great! I am so enjoying not being as itchy. Don't get me wrong I still get itchy but it doesn't seem to be as bad as it was. I still wish there was a cure for this blasted thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment