

Thought I would give an update on how things have been going for me these past few days. I have to admit that even though my skin hasn't been as sore as it normally is it's still as itchy as ever. The stuff from the naturopath must be doing something as my skin has not been quite as flaky on some parts of my body. I've noticed a real improvement on my upper arms but not much elsewhere.
My legs have been sore enough to be a pain in the butt as far as walking. Guess that means I need to use more lotions and potions to stop that from happening as frequently as it has.
OMGosh you should see my face! It's horrid. I want to hide it! It's red, rough and flaky in patches. I'm thinking I need to put a scarf on or something. I honestly don't like looking in the mirror at the moment. It's awful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment