Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

Brodie's Birthday

Yesterday was Brodie's 14th birthday. And to celebrate we went to see Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix. The boys and I had been waiting for ages for this one to come out. I promised them that we would see it and I thought it very appropriate to see it as part of Brodie's birthday present. He thought it was a fantastic idea of course. What boy wouldn't!

Golly Gosh, I am getting tired of leaving billions of flakes everywhere. Thank goodness my skin doesn't look so red (well in patches). I was just thinking that its a good thing the cinema is dark with the amount of flakes I must've left there. The floor was covered in popcorn and other things so I guess they wouldn't have been as noticeable.
You should see the floor in the chapel at Church on a Sunday morning after I have been there. It looks just awful. I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. Oh well thank goodness for vacuum cleaners is all I can say!

No comments: