I just spoke with the lady from Church (let's call her Sarah so I don't have to refer to her as the lady from Church all the time) who is the naturopath. She said that she has made up my herb tonic and that I can come and collect it when I am in town next. So I asked Sarah if tomorrow was okay. I'll be collecting it around midday before I go grocery shopping. She also said that she would like to do a review. I'm not sure what they will involve but I guess I will find out soon enough. It's most likely what kind of foods do I eat etc.
If I remember while I am out tomorrow I need to get a new battery for my timer that I use when I do my baking. I went to do my UV on Monday and the timer wasn't working. A good excuse as any not to do my baking. It's been way too cold of late to do it any way. It was -1C ( about 30 F) yesterday morning! Far too cold to stand buck naked in front of the lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment