Gosh I didn't realise that it has been a week already since I was last here. I guess I had better let you all know what has been going on since I last blogged.
I saw Sarah last week and went through a few things with her like the sort of foods I eat and what I drink. Also if I have any digestive problems, which at the time I didn't think of it until we were part way through out discussion, but I had my gall bladder out a few years ago. So you could definitely say I have had problems there!
So from our chat we came up with the following plan for me to follow until the 1st of August when Sarah wants me to come and see her again.
Now lunch time isn't always so straightforward either. I don't always have the ryvita and I have bought some wholemeal and multi-grain bread to help. It's much better than plain old white bread. I always make sure that what I have is fresh and as natural as possible. For example I will might 4 ryvita and on them I might have some cream cheese, avocado, tomato or tuna. It really is quite filling.
Snack time either in the afternoon or morning will consist of a handful of fruit and nut mix or an apple, orange or mandarin. Sarah also said to eat plenty of carrots but I haven't been doing that. Perhaps I should grate some up to have on my ryvita for lunch.
Dinner has been reasonably boring. Well with Mark and the boys eating meat I generally just have the veggies and perhaps some rice or plain pasta. Although I have skipped the fish for lunch and had tuna mornay or fish fillets for dinner instead.
I think I have been pretty good really with following this plan. I don't know if it has made any difference to my skin of yet. Perhaps it is too soon to tell. All I can say is at least I am eating more healthily.
I saw Sarah last week and went through a few things with her like the sort of foods I eat and what I drink. Also if I have any digestive problems, which at the time I didn't think of it until we were part way through out discussion, but I had my gall bladder out a few years ago. So you could definitely say I have had problems there!
So from our chat we came up with the following plan for me to follow until the 1st of August when Sarah wants me to come and see her again.
- drink 2 litres of water per day
- have vita brits for breakfast (wheat biscuits) and sprinkle some oat bran on it & to have fruit with it as well
- snack: to have some fruit & nut mix or unprocessed snacks of some kind
- Ryvita's (a rye crisp bread high in fibre) for lunch with tinned fish
- Dinner is to be vegetarian. No meat whatsoever.
Now lunch time isn't always so straightforward either. I don't always have the ryvita and I have bought some wholemeal and multi-grain bread to help. It's much better than plain old white bread. I always make sure that what I have is fresh and as natural as possible. For example I will might 4 ryvita and on them I might have some cream cheese, avocado, tomato or tuna. It really is quite filling.
Snack time either in the afternoon or morning will consist of a handful of fruit and nut mix or an apple, orange or mandarin. Sarah also said to eat plenty of carrots but I haven't been doing that. Perhaps I should grate some up to have on my ryvita for lunch.
Dinner has been reasonably boring. Well with Mark and the boys eating meat I generally just have the veggies and perhaps some rice or plain pasta. Although I have skipped the fish for lunch and had tuna mornay or fish fillets for dinner instead.
I think I have been pretty good really with following this plan. I don't know if it has made any difference to my skin of yet. Perhaps it is too soon to tell. All I can say is at least I am eating more healthily.
No comments:
Post a Comment