Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Goodness ~ the older posts ~

OMGosh I was just going through all of my old posts making sure that I labelled them so that it makes things easier for navigation by topic. I could NOT get over how much I was whinging & complaining when I first started this blog. Golly Gosh! I don't know how I could've been like that all the time. Its awful. Thank goodness I haven't been putting that all over the posts now.

I had forgotten so many of the tips & tricks that I had posted earlier. Things like the benadryl (night time formula) and how it helps with itchiness. I'll have to go to the chemist and buy some as we haven't had any of that here for ages. I'm not sure if it is still available though. I hope it is.

I am so glad that I spent some time going through the older posts. There is quite a bit worth reading. If you get the chance & the time to read some of the older posts please do. There's some good tips and web links in them.

No comments: