Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

Settling Down A Bit

Well I've been doing my baking religiously again for the past couple of weeks and I must admit that my skin is showing really good signs of settling down and not looking so red, inflamed and angry any more. Although there were a couple of times in the past week and a half that I was so bad I couldn't walk but I mentioned that in my last post (I think).

I have to let you know that I have also seen a naturopath. She's a lady from Church. She has given me a tonic, which tastes awful but I am getting used to it, some capsules to help aid digestion and a cream that she made up which smells just like the tonic. She said that they will help slow down the inflammation of the skin and the rapid growth of cells.
Well something is working. My skin is looking really, really good. At least on my arms & chest but the rest especially my legs look the same. They look like there hasn't been any difference at all. They're still red, extremely flaky & inflamed. I haven't taken a peek at my back to see what's going on there. Perhaps I'll do that after my shower this morning & just before I do my baking.

No comments: