Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Major Flare!!

I've having a major flare right now and its so dang annoying. I've been in pain for the past couple of days that walking hurts. The poor boys have missed out on some of their usual weekly activities because I have been unable to drive them there.

I have NEW spots popping up everywhere and my back is just totally covered with P. I've been told by the boys & Mark that I only have a small amount of 'normal' skin on my back. My chest looks like I have had chicken pox or worse. Some of the spots are becoming so big they are joining together. I'm even getting new spots on my butt (Oh it is so NOT fair). Even the ones on my arms have turned into one giant spot again!!

I would hate to try and work out the percentage of my skin that is not covered in P right now!!!

I've been doing all the right things. Making sure that I use my lotions and potions, that I moisturise and I have been doing my baking. It just does NOT seem to be helping at the moment. I know I have been under a bit of stress lately but this is ridiculous!!

It's NOT fair! When will this blasted stuff go away!!!

No comments: