Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Busy Week

Gosh what a busy & chaotic week its been. We've had painters come in and do up the place not that you can really tell the difference in the colour that they used to what was originally on the walls. It's a touch lighter if anything. We didn't get much of a choice as we live in a Housing Commission home and you pretty much have to have the colours that they choose for you. Usually its something pretty bland.

So our house was in a mess with everything moved into the middle of the rooms for a couple of days. For safety reasons Mark took my UVB lamp to our neighbours house for safe keeping. I didn't want the painters to accidentally break any of the globes. Especially since they are worth $200 each and the fact that there are 4 globes was another reason I wanted it our of the way. Not that we would've had to pay for replacement globes if they broke them.

With the lamp next door for a few days I couldn't do my baking this week. I sure did feel it though. My skin was horrid this past week. I don't know whether it was the stress of the painters being here or the fact I couldn't do my UV but I was so sore. My back was so itchy and hurting so badly that I asked Mark to put some daivonex (Australian Prescription Product Guide) on it. I hadn't asked him to do that for me in ages. Mark said that my back is almost completely covered again and he could hardly see any 'normal' skin any more. I've noticed more and more new spots on my chest and arms also. It's so not fair.

For the rest of the week I have made sure that I put on extra lotions and potions just so that my skin wouldn't hurt any more. It's definitely back to my normal routine next week though.

No comments: