I'm not much for blogging these days. I've been busy with my new hobby of applique and I am not online as much as I was before. Not that that's a bad thing or anything.
I thought I had better give you an update on what's been going on with my skin. I've been doing the right thing since the boys went back to school. I dropped my dosage back to 3 minutes 45 seconds and kept it at that level for the first two sessions. I increased it last Friday morning to 4 minutes 30. So far so good with my increase as I have not burned at all. I'll increase it again tomorrow morning when I have my next baking session.
I have noticed now that the weather is getting cooler that my skin is tending to be a bit drier than usual. Perhaps it's also because I am now having to wear long sleeves since the weather has turned. I do know that I have been as itchy as I normally would be. I am so tired of seeing the flakes all over the floor. It seems that I have to vacuum more frequently now. At least the carpet looks cleaner ... I guess that's a small bonus.
I'm still using my lotions and potions but I guess I could use them more frequently than I have been. Maybe that will make the difference to the extra flakes, after it does get tiring after a while. I think it's awful to see the amount of flakes that are falling onto the carpet. Especially after I change my clothes and give them a bit of a shake. I swear that all my skin gets stuck in the clothes until the end of the day. Speaking of the end of the day. I'm going to get off this thing shortly and go to bed. It's been a long day.
No comments:
Post a Comment