An insight into the life of someone with Psoriasis.
If you know somebody with psoriasis please remember; they need your love and support. Psoriasis affects a person mentally almost MORE than it does physically!!
Saturday, April 14, 2007
School Holidays
Since the boys have been on school holidays I thought I would have a break from my baking. After all in my mind I think I deserve it. Well I don't think I should've taken the time off. For the last couple of days my skin has been sore and EXTRA flaky! I've still been using the lotions and potions though so that is a small bonus I guess as I could be worse off than I am right now. Guess that means once the boys go back to school on Monday I need to go back to baking too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment