Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Plodding Along

There really isn't all that much to say at the moment. Other than I have been doing the right thing and using my lotions and potions. I have also been baking and slowly increasing the time by 45 seconds if I don't burn. Which so far so good I haven't been.

My skin still flares, as it has done this week. Not too sure why it did but it hasn't been as sore as it normally would be during a flare up, just extra itchy especially on my back. So I am thankful for small mercies! All the consistent work is paying off I guess. I am hoping that I get more and more 'normal' skin showing through the larger spots of P. I suppose I should take some more photos to show everyone how good it is looking. Maybe this week if I remember...

No comments: