Gosh I didn't realise that it had been a week since I had posted. I have been a little busy this past week. I guess I should fill you in on what I've been up to this past week.
Let's see where do I start... I've been doing the 21 minutes of my baking. Well not on Monday of this week. I just didn't feel up to it, plus I had been so good with doing all the right thing.
On Wednesday I went out early for my babies Athletic Sports Day. I was helping out at the triple jump and target throw events. It was great to see all the kids & I love passing out the ribbons for each age group. I spent so much time outdoors though and I forgot to put on the sunblock. Oh well. Thankfully I didn't get too burnt but I was glad that I didn't do my baking that morning before we left or I would have been as red as a beet that night.
I did do my baking today though which is a good thing I guess but I am really hating standing still for so long. I am still reading books as I do my UV so that helps speed up the time. I'm going to hate it when I put the time up to 6 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment