Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kids!

I swear my skin should be flaring way more than it is (or has been) my big fella got suspended yet again from school today. I am at my wits end with him. I should kick his butt but I know that wont help!!

Oh an my boy accused me the other day of not doing my UVB because my skin was extra flaky on my legs. I didn't feel like I needed to justify my actions to him or not. I have been doing my baking but I wasn't going to tell him whether I had or not. Cheeky ratbag!!

speaking of UV I am upping my dosage tomorrow to 5 minutes 15 seconds. Whoopee! A whole 21 minutes standing in from of the light! I am so glad that the book I am reading is interesting. Only trouble is the book is rather heavy and my arm gets sore holding it. Better to have sore arms than not do the baking at all!!

No comments: