I cannot believe the difference in my skin these past few days. I'm not entirely sure if its the new stuff that Diva sent me or whether its because I am doing my UVB (not as regularly as I would like to though) but what ever it is I don't want to stop it because it's working!!
I have been mixing the moisturiser with my celestone before rubbing it on my P. I know that some patches were already improving but they are looking so much better. It's helped with the itching (most of the time) and it certainly has helped with the flaking. There's less on it on most days. The best news is that I can for the first time in ages see MORE normal skin in between the spots!
Mark said my back is also improving which I can't tell because I can't see it. I haven't been able to put a lot of creams or moisturiser on it because I am unable to reach it all but I put the oil (from Diva) on what I can reach. Angus also helps a little by rubbing sorbelene cream on it too.
How good is that though that I am getting more and more 'normal' skin showing through all of that P. I will have to take some more pictures to show you the improvement on my legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment