Pages

Monday, March 05, 2007

I'm so Sore Today

Oh boy am I so sore today and my skin is flaring big time. It's REALLY pink and it hurts to touch. I'm wondering if it's because I missed last Friday's baking session (I got called to the High School AGAIN! and needed to get there asap because Brodie forgot to take his morning dose of medication) and I didn't have the time like I normally would to bake. I was also thinking that maybe I am pmsing and that everyone at home needs to watch out for the next week rofl. I could turn into a lioness and roar at them all day long!!

I've not long ago finished this mornings baking at 4 minutes 30 seconds per side. Gosh I had forgotten how long 18 minutes really is. It gets so boring standing around doing nothing much at all. I decided than rather waste all of that time I put on some celestone cream (www.mydr.com.au) and read a book of Angus's while I waited for the timer to finish. The book should keep me busy for a while. It's the Chronicles of Narnia. I've finished the first book in it and am now reading The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.
Since Iam so sore I also put on moisturiser as well. It's better to be safe than sorry but I feel all slimy right now and my arms are sliding on the desk! Oh well.

I've also noticed that the P on my hands is returning. It is so NOT fair! I've not really had it on my hands before so why now?? Why when everything else is beginning to improve?? When will this beast go away???

No comments: