Pages

Friday, March 02, 2007

Finally Some Progress ...

The other day (Monday I think) when Brodie and I were sitting in the lounge room watching some television. He, for some reason, was looking at my leg. He then turned to me and said, "Mum your leg is looking really good. The P is starting to go away."

It felt really good to be told that my skin is starting to look normal. YAY!! It's an almost "ABOUT TIME!!" feeling that you get too. After all these years and all the flares that you have are starting to fade a little from memory. Well not completely mind you but you don't recall everything about the bad stuff. I mean why would you want to remember??

I thought while I was here I would give an update on how that new stuff from Diva is going. It's hard to tell if it is making a difference yet or not but I do know that my arms, especially my right one, is flaking as much as every. Although the P on it isn't raised as much as it has been in the past, which is a good thing, is certainly annoyingly flaky! It's not itchy or anything, always a bonus in my books.
I've also noticed that where I am using the oil isn't as bad either. I'm nowhere near as itchy as I sometimes get. Yes its flaking a little more than usual but it's not hurting or as inflamed looking.

Let's hope that I get some more "Normal" skin showing though~!! Now I wish I had something for my face to take the redness and dryness away. That would be a bonus!

No comments: