My lovely soul sister, Diva, sent me some new lotions to try which I received yesterday. Thank You so much for sending them to me. They're called ABC Arbonne Baby Care by Arbonne International. I now have the body lotion, hair & body wash and the body oil to use.
They have an apricot kind of smell to them and the texture of the lotion is so thick and creamy. My skin just absorbed it so well. And I have to admit that after I used them my skin did not have that horrible tight dry feeling it gets after I have had a shower.
If they work as well as I am hoping they do I will have to see if I can get them here in Australia.
2 comments:
I am so glad to hear about the new type of lotions you mention here. I wish they would be a good thing for your skin and maybe have a good result.
I never knew too much of Psoriasis and I have to admit I admire you for all the good things you do for people in the same condition. I have read your blog entries for some days and I am shocked to understand how much you had to endure all this time.
Such an informative effort is a great thing so that people understand better this and also learn to appreciate people in this situation better.
I am waiting now for some entries with new pics that would show an even less affected zone as in the pics you posted previously. Let's pray that these lotions are indeed good and they'd do their job.
I hope my comment didn't upset you. I just wanted to tell you your blog is excellent and that I appreciate your work into it. Keep us posted on how it all works :)
Ramona
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog Ramona. It makes the entries all worthwhile to know that people are learning something about psoriasis.
My main aim was to spread awareness about this disease and to let everyone know that we are normal under all the flakiness and spots.
No offense taken hon and I appreciate your comments.
HugZz
Blossy
Post a Comment