Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

The Revolving Door ...

My goodness what a hassle it was this morning to get ready to do my UV. I keep the light unit in my bedroom so that I am able to close the door and have privacy when I bake. I like to make sure that my furkids (the cats) aren't in the room when I use it either. This morning I had such a hard time getting them out of the room. Every time I managed to get one of the cats out & close the door the other one would sneak back in! I 'tossed' them out at least three times a piece!! The boys thought it was so hilarious I could hear the pair of them laughing like crazy at the cats and my antics.
I almost gave up doing the whole darned thing but I managed to get them both out of the room and shut the door. So I can at least say I baked today ... I just hope that I don't have this much trouble on Wednesday ...I love my cats but sheesh! rofl

No comments: