Pages

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year

Golly I still feel awful slack for not posting here very often. It's been a busy Christmas and New Year break for us. We've had my Dad visiting with us from Adelaide for the past two weeks. He just went home this morning.

I have been so slack with my UVB, thankfully Mark hasn't said too much about it, but that may change now when he reads this (oops lol). I'm not one for making New Years resolutions mainly because I break them but I am going to try harder to make sure I do the right thing as far as my skin is concerned. I'll start my UV again now that Dad has gone home. I just hope that they boys can behave themselves for those few minutes that I do my UVB. They are one of the reasons that I don't always do it when I am supposed to. Oh I know that I shouldn't use them as an excuse or anything to get out of it but I get so tired of being in the middle of something, whether it is a shower, hanging out the washing or even nicking into the bathroom without them having a go at one another. I swear that they put me under extra stress over the summer holidays.
Over the past few years my menstrual cycle has been up the creek when it comes to the long break over summer. They boys have me that stressed out that I totally skip the whole thing for a month or two! Not that I should complain about that really .. who likes having their period anyway! I know I don't!!

So for now I have decided to do the right thing and make sure I use my lotions and potions more frequently and that I will do my UVB on a regular basis. Cross your fingers that I keep doing the right thing .. golly I was just thinking that I have to do it. Most of my smaller spots are turning into ONE large one again! And I am getting NEW spots ALL the time!

Before I forget. Mark asked at his Doctors surgery if they will be taking on new patients. They said in the new year there is a new Dr. starting up and to mention that when we phone for an appointment. With any luck I will be able to get into see him and not have to travel the 35 km (21.7 miles) to see my current GP.

No comments: