
I know I haven't added much to my blog over the past few weeks. I've been busy with preparing for Christmas and end of year events with school and family.
I don't have a lot to add as far as my P is concerned. In fact it's still playing up as usual. We've unseasonally cold weather today. In fact it's raining a lot with hail also and it's the middle of summer! In truth it feels like a winters day and I have the heater on!!! The alpine region near us is expecting SNOW! That would be a lovely summer first to have snow on Christmas day! We need all of this cooler and wet weather. The alpine region has been suffering with bad bushfires for the past three weeks. The last of the fires only went out two days ago. Thank goodness they will now be able to celebrate Christmas witout the worry of more fires. However that will change soon enough when the weather heats up again in a few days time.
Have a wonderful Christmas!! May it be all that you want it to be and more!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment