Yesterday I started my baking again. I've cut my time right back since I had a break over Christmas. When I was seeing my dermatologist back in Adelaide I used to have a two week break over Christmas so I was glad to have a break this time round as well. After all who wants to be doing UV when it's holiday time?
My skin seems to be extra dry these past few days its driving me crazy with the itchiness. I'm wondering if its because the weather has been so humid. Gosh I really don't like summer! Give me spring time any day!!
I would love to go soak in the tub but I dare not because we are on stage three water restrictions. I don't want to use too much water even if it will benefit my skin. I know we recycle a lot of what we use by using grey water on the veggie garden but still I don't want to over do it if you know what I mean.
I keep looking at my P of late too. I see all of these new spots and I see all the lager ones joining together. It's almost like a living nightmare. When will this stuff ever end??? I guess at the rate I am going I will be totally covered if I don't pull my finger out and do something more pro-active. So its my own fault really and I should NOT complain should I?
No comments:
Post a Comment