Well for the past two weeks I have been baking every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I reduced my dosage quite dramatically last week in the hopes that I wouldn't burn at all which worked successfully. This week I upped the dosage another 45 seconds and so far so good after today's session I haven't burnt either. All is good!!
Thankfully with this week being a little warmer I have been able to go outside without having to constantly wear long sleeves because of the cold. There have been a couple of times where I have been a little concerned as to how my P on my arms look. It has been rather horrid of late but only through my own neglect. I have at least been using a moisturiser and one or two of the prescribed meds twice a day that my GP prescribes. Between that, the UVB & natural sunlight I have seen a major difference in my arms. Thank goodness. I don't normally worry about who sees my skin but I had for some reason this week. Most of the time I have the WHO CARES! attitude but not this time round. But today I went without covering up and I didn't care who saw my skin.
On Friday afternoon's I go to my little dudes Primary School to type up and print off the newsletter. I was looking at my skin and thinking that perhaps I should cover up and not let the kids see it. But then after I while I thought 'stuff it' I wont cover up. Last week I went to the Team Games Sports Day (which the little dudes school won for the 9th time in 10 years) and I didn't cover up & No one said a thing. So today I got to thinking "Hey the school has seen my skin with all its P before. They no longer say anything about my it. They're used to me and my P .. so why should I worry about it today!!"
To be honest I have no idea what came over me. I should care less what people think about me and not worry about it at all. I need to go back to my motto of "Too Bad So Sad" and not worry about a thing. I'm not going to waste any more time this spring (or upcoming summer for that matter) feeling concerned about something that I cannot change. I have bigger things to concern myself with.
No comments:
Post a Comment