I slackened off a bit with my UVB for a week or so. I needed a break from doing it. I get to fed up and frustrated with how slow it is to work and how long I need to stand there. I've been back on it for just over a week now and even though my skin flared a little when I wasn't doing my baking it is now improving again.
My P still looks yuk no matter what stick you poke at it and I still get sore regardless of the fact that I have been good with my lotions and potions plus using extra moisturiser as well. I do know one thing though, my little dude loves scratching my back at the moment getting as much of the itchy flakes off as he can. At least they aren't the huge pieces he was pulling off during winter :-O
I still haven't taken photos for you all to check out how my skin is looking. Maybe when I am not feeling so slack and camera shy I'll do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment