Pages

Friday, October 20, 2006

Interesting P Sites & Articles

I haven't done much as far as looking up info about P for ages so I thought I would do a search or two to see what came up. I found a couple of interesting websites and articles you may wish to check out.

Understanding Psoriasis
New Psoriasis Treatment Works (article)
RPA - Clinical Trial in Australia (article)

One thing I must stress though is don't believe everything you read. Sometimes they get it wrong. I must stress though that it is important to continue to see your GP or your dermatologist (if you can afford it) because there are new treatments being discovered and you wont get to use them if you don't go see your doctors. (I know I can't talk though rofl because I haven't seen a derm in years mainly because it is way too expensive for me to go and see one ~ it's so NOT fair!!)

No comments: