Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm so sore!

Oh man my skin is biting me at the moment. It's on fire!! I know I don't always do the right thing but I do my best and for the last three weeks I have been baking like I am supposed to. I even upped the dosage on my UVB this week to 3 mins 45 seconds and I haven't burnt yet, which is a very good thing. I've even been using my lotions and potions but I am still very sore.

Yesterday we went out shopping to get a few things for Christmas and for the little dudes birthday which is in a couple of weeks. By the time we had finished at the shopping centre I could hardly walk properly. My skin was so dry and angry looking. Even putting moisturiser and daivonex on didn't seem to help at first, in fact it made my P look even redder than it was.

Today I'm not much better. The freezing cold weather we're having today doesn't help. We're two weeks away from the official start of summer and we have had hail and snow (in the mountains near us but not where we live). It's almost like we're in winter again. The weather bureau has even told us to expect a frost tonight. It hasn't been this cold for a while .. thank goodness we have a really good heater where we live now.

I suppose I should put some more lotions and potions on before my skin feels any worse. Hmm here's a thought I could be PMSing .. look out family if I am rofl .. get me some chocolate!

No comments: