Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Big Fella Has Psoriasis too

This morning my oldest and I went to see our GP. I went specifically for a blood test that needed to be done and the big fella went because of an ingrown toenail. OMGosh the Dr was a vampire. He stuck needles in both of my arms, wriggled them about and still had trouble finding a good vein in either of them. He gave up after a few minutes. Sheesh it stung like the dickens!! I need to go back next week to the 'vampire' so he can have another go!!

While we were there I got some more scripts for the usual lotions and potions. I walked out with five new prescriptions ~ lets hope they help!!!!
I also got the Dr to look at the big fellas foot. I thought he had what looked like P to me... and sure enough my worst fear was confirmed. My poor baby has P on top of Aspergers, ADHD and epilepsy. It was the last thing I wanted him to have. It's the last thing he needs. We have enough to worry about without him having this horrid thing too!! It's just NOT fair!! Thank goodness the big fella isn't worried about it and I guess I should be thankful it is just on his foot.
The doctor prescribed elocon (a corticosteroid) for him. I hope it works better for him than it does for me!!

No comments: