OMGosh I just absolutely HATE my skin at the moment. It is so SORE and RED! Well maybe not that red but it is redder than usual. It's been slightly warmer weather these past few days (in the mid 20's) and boy I can tell you my body is NOT liking it one bit! My feet have decided to swell up like balloons, well my ankles really, and it's making it awfully difficult to walk at times. To top it off the huge dinner plate sized P on my inner thighs have decided that it is also time to become extremely sore no matter how many times I put lotions and potions on them during the day. Yesterday I used 4 different types of creams and ointments and it wasn't until late evening that my skin decided it wasn't going to burn so much anymore.
I know I am not always the best of people when it comes to using all my lotions and potions correctly. You do get that kind of who cares attitude at times. But even when I have been doing the right thing and using all my meds and all you can see is that the smaller chunks of P are getting larger and merging with the ones next to it, you tend to give up hope and not want to continue. I had three reasonably sized spots on my right forearm. They have now become one giant one which is growing up my arm to join in with the other ones on my upper arm.
I got the shock of my life last night when I checked my back to see if it got burnt from my UVB session yesterday. I haven't checked it for a while but it is almost completely covered in P. And it is driving me crazy with the itching.
Oh Gosh I sound so negative today. I don't mean to complain it's just how I am feeling. Downhearted I guess you could say. I'm off to see my GP tomorrow. I think I should talk to him about doing something else for my skin (not that he would do much anyway) but I'm not happy with how I'm looking of late.
I think I might go soak in the tub with some nice bath oil. Maybe that will help with all the itching. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment