Oh man I cannot believe how sore my skin has been over the past few days. It's been so sore and so red, purple even, that I have been finding it rather difficult to walk or move without being in pain. No matter how much moisturiser, celestone or petroleum jelly I have been using it is sore first thing in the morning and last thing at night. It'll be nice just for it to not hurt for a change!!
I'm thinking that its the stress of moving. We've been packing up the cabin for a while now and over the last 3 days we've been moving boxes and some furniture over to our new home. Perhaps once we've settled from the move my skin might improve. Well I am hoping it does. I swear that I have even found muscles in my legs that must've been dormant for years because they hurt like the dickens right now!
I can't wait until tomorrow night. I plan on soaking in the tub with some nice bubble bath and some bath oil to help with the aches and pains. Maybe that is all I need ... plus the fact that we will no longer be using bore water to wash in! woohoo that will be such a wonderful thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment