Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Skin is So Dry it Bites!

I just cannot believe how dry my skin is today. It is so sore ALL over that it hurts to move and it's only when I am sitting down that I feel any relief. I've just asked my little dude to slap some petroleum jelly on my back and that has made a huge difference there. At least the skin on my back doesn't hurt at the moment.

Last week I did the right thing and made sure I found the time for my baking. I reduced the sessions to 5 minutes 15 seconds but I still managed to get a really good burn out of it so I'll keep at the same dose until I no longer burn. I think that would be a great idea because these burns have felt just awful!!

Now to get off this thing and put pj on the rest of my skin. Golly I can't wait to move house and for winter to be over. The less stress I have the better!!!!

No comments: