Well we've finished moving into our new home. We haven't finished unpacking but we're getting there and it's really beginning to look like home too with all of our stuff about the place.
Our first night here I treated myself to a nice warm bath. I could not get over how much it made my skin sting! The water was just horrid .. well maybe it wasn't the water but it certainly made my skin burn like the dickens!!! That was until the bath oil I put in the bath began to soothe my P. I felt so much better after that. Being on town water has made a huge difference to my skin. I don't feel anywhere near as dry as I did when I lived in the caravan park. My skin doesn't even look anywhere near as red and angry as it did either. Thank goodness something is going right for me.
We've been trying to work out where I can hang my UVB unit. It seems that the Housing Commission is a big meanie when it comes to making any permanent fixtures/ changes to your home like placing screws in the wall etc. So we're having a hard time trying to work out where to put it without causing any damage to the walls or doors. I'm not too sure when we can work that out but I am hoping it wont be too long because I don't want to miss too many UVB sessions. Cross your fingers that we work it out soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment