Pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

NO time for anything

Oh man after the running around I have done this week it is amazing I have time to do anything else.

First things first though, we've just been offered a house from the Housing Commission and we checked it out on Thursday afternoon. We liked it so much that when we got home I phoned up and said we'll take it! After living in the caravan park for just over 4 years its time we left and got a fresh start elsewhere. Plus the bonus is that we're only moving about 12 kms (a 10 minute drive) from where we are into town. So at least the little dude can still attend the same primary school.
So yesterday and today we've been sorting out ALL the rubbish around home and have started packing ready for our move. I know I'm packing a little early but we've got the place, it's public housing after all, so it's just a matter of filling out the paper work with the Housing Officer and then finding out when we can move.

With all of this going on it's almost like I just haven't had time to do anything. I've missed my UV on Wednesday because we were busy with phone calls, shopping and appointments. I was flat out yesterday packing, getting rid of rubbish & helping out at the Primary School that I missed it again. I will definitely have to make up for it next week and NOT miss any sessions.

I have to admit even though I have missed out on the baking I have been using the petroleum jelly. Perhaps not as frequently as I should (twice a day) but I have been using it daily. I can still see the benefits of it though. My skin isn't as red or as sore as it has been so that's a good thing.

No comments: