Pages

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Let me revise that PJ thing ...

Hmm let me think again about the petroleum jelly. Yes it is good with the fact that my skin doesn't dry out as quickly. That my skin doesn't feel as dry and sore. That it helps with the flaking a lot BUT .. I have noticed that some of my spots are becoming larger and that they are merging together with other ones to make one HUG spot! Especially on my left wrist. It is looking awful and becoming rather sore. I am just so tired of the spots growing and the redness. I still cannot get over the amount of heat that my skin is throwing off. It's really warm.

Mark asked me if I had taken methotrexate before. Well I have several times since I was 11 years old. The last time being shortly after I have my oldest. Maybe I need to take it again who knows but with the way things are going for me of late that wont be an option because we just cannot afford for me to go and see a dermatologist. Maybe once things have settled down with the High School (gosh things have been chaotic there with the big fella and all the travelling back and forth) and with the assessments we need to get done (that's costing a fortune!!) maybe just maybe I can go and see a derm. I wont hold my breath though because something else is bound to pop up to foil it. I doubt that my GP will consider putting me on it. It's not his area and he is rather reluctant to change things too much. I think I need to work on him a bit in that department. Oh well.

No comments: