What a horrid last 36 hours I've had. I was so sick yesterday that I was in total agony with stomach cramps. I lay on the couch for most of the day and when I finally went to bed I couldn't sleep properly. The boys were so worried about their Mumma bless their little hearts. They even behaved a bit better but took full advantage of my not sending them to bed at their usual bedtime because I was half asleep and in pain.
I've been pretty good doing my baking even though its been so cold but there was no way I could've handled standing still for half an hour! Not even if I had split the session into smaller more manageable chunks.
Thank goodness I am feeling a lot better than yesterday so tomorrow I'll be able to do my baking again, even though its cold!
I'm so ticked off with how my face looks right now, well ALL my skin really. It's so red, extra flaky and sore. I suppose that's to be expected though since I've had a pretty miserable start to the week. I just hope that my face looks better soon. It's just disgusting right now. Almost bad enough to warrant a paper bag lol not that I would ever hide my face like that.
I'm off to go warm myself up. It's SO cold in here!!
1 comment:
I was looking for the petroleum jelly but I didn't see it in the supermarket. I must be blind of something lol
The tummy problems turns out to be gastro. I'm still not over it properly but at least now I can manage to eat some toast or dry crackers without having my stomach do somersaults!
Post a Comment