I cannot believe how COLD it has been these past few days. It's absolutely freezing in the mornings. Literally freezing. The clothes on the clothesline were frozen stiff this morning!! I've absolutely dreaded doing my UVB sessions since it has been so cold but I have been doing them anyway. I have another session to do today but I'm going to wait until this place warms up a bit more. It's too darned cold to strip and stand in front of the light unit right now!
Ok you know it's freezing when you go outside and it feels warmer than being indoors!!
1 comment:
No we can't can we rofl.
I've been good though and kept going with the baking no matter how cold it's been. I have to admit that if I do stop my skin will only get worse and I certainly don't want that to happen.
Post a Comment