Thank goodness I am feeling better than I did on Monday but I am still feeling rather yuk! My stomach is still doing the occassional flip-flop and I dare not consume anything with dairy in it. So I'm sticking with my herbal teas and occassionally having a slice of plain toast or a dry biscuit (cracker). I sure do hope this gastro that I have goes away!
I managed at least to do ALL my baking and I kept myself at the same lever of 6 minutes per side. I sure do HATE standing still for 24 minutes though. It gets too darned boring for my liking. I guess I need to get a new novel to read because the one I started a while back just isn't holding my interest!!
I forgot to mention that my GP prescribed me some Elocon cream (AAPGuideOnline.com.au). It's in such a small tube that to be honest wouldn't even cover the P on my leg if I tried. So I am keeping it for my face. I know I probably shouldn't use it there either but I don't care. It looks so horrid at the moment I would try almost anything to make it look normal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment