Pages

Friday, May 12, 2006

I need some cheese with my whine!!

Grrrr I've had enough. I just want NORMAL skin!! Sheesh. I'm just hurting so badly! I can't stand it anymore. I could even cut my skin off if I thought it would help! I've been doing the right thing still but my skin seems to be getting worse instead of better. I honestly don't know what to do right now to make it improve. Even Mark agreed with me the other day that it just doesn't seem to be improving. Gosh it isn't even winter yet and I'm complaining .. wait until the real cold weather starts. Oh yes I can't wait for my P to turn purple from the cold and start hurting MORE than it already is!!!

When I got dressed this morning so I could take the boys to school my flakes kept getting caught on my clothes. Gee whiz that hurt. When I got home I had a nice warm shower but even the water hurt my skin. I hate this bore water! I've done my baking and slapped on my daivonex as I was doing it. Hoping that it would help. At least its not hurting as much anymore but how long will that last??
I'd go and see my GP but he wont prescribe anything new and he doesn't like to refer me to the dermatologist because it's too expensive for me. So it's like I am in a catch 22 .. damned if I do and damned if I don't. I just don't know what to do...

No comments: