Gosh I know I seem like I am constantly complaining but here goes ...
I've finally upped my UV dosage to 5 minutes and 15 seconds and I had my first session with that yesterday. I thought that it wouldn't hurt since my P doesn't seem to be improving. In fact I have hundreds of tiny new spots starting up all over - on my back, my legs, my arms, my face and even on the palms of my hands. Some of the 'old' spots seem to be blending together to make one giant one! It's no wonder I have been so sore of late. Anyway I upped the dose and I burnt .. but perhaps a slight burn may at least help stop these new spots growing. Well I am hoping it does.
I still haven't made it to see my GP yet. It's a matter of do I have the petrol to drive into town to see him. It's not like he is in the town we go to all the time for shopping etc. He's in the opposite direction towards the city. You know when I was 'shopping' for a GP one of my requirements was does the surgery bulk bill?! Well his does that was one of the reasons why I chose it. However, I did try to find a doctor that would bulk bill who was actually closer to where I lived. I rang around to several different surgeries and they all said NO we do NOT bulk bill. You need to pay cash to see the doctors. Well that put me off straight away. It's hard enough finding money to pay for paediatrician appointments for the boys and to pay for a GP on top of that is just too much when you are on such a limited income as we are. Why can't ALL doctors go back to bulk-billing like they used to when Medicare first came out?!?!?! Then people like me will be able to see any doctor that they needed to without having to worry about whether you're going to eat properly for the rest of that week!
Oh gosh I am in a complaining mood aren't I !!!! I had better get off this soap box while I still can!!
Time for a shower and some more moisturiser I think .. I'm beginning to get REALLY itchy right now! Grrr .. .. ..
Some days you just cannot seem to win !!
No comments:
Post a Comment