Pages

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm so sore I could cry

Golly the weather here just bites its so windy but not as cold as it could be I guess. Unlike yesterday. I think we had our first real taste of winter which is only a few weeks away. Apparently there was snow in the Alpine region yesterday I think they said something like 20-30 centimetres. Not that I have ever felt what snow was like right now with the way I feel they can keep it!

My skin has been hurting for days. With yesterday and today being just awful and its so sore I could cry. In fact I have had tears in my eyes. I'm still doing all the right things and using the lotions and potions. Even using EXTRA moisturiser on top of everything else. I've also been keeping up with the UV. I've even taken to doing an extra slather of moisturiser during the day and when I've put that on my skin it burns like mad and stings for at least 15-20 minutes afterwards.

It's so NOT fair!!

No comments: