Pages

Saturday, April 08, 2006

This BITES!

OMGosh I cannot believe how much pain I am in right now. My skin is literally burning! I have been in tears for at least the last hour due to the tenderness of my skin. I feel like I am being punished! I've been doing the right thing ~ using the lotions and potions and baking too.

I've just finished putting daivonex on all my spots and my skin feels so sore and it BITES big time!! Now I HATE using daivonex at the best of times because it leaves me feeling so slimy and greasy but tonight I don't care! I'd use anything to make my P feel better! I just want it to work faster than it is! You know you're in trouble when you lower back and butt stings from the ointment and you have trouble finding a way to sit comfortably without making you skin hurt more!

I just want this to go away!! Why can't I be normal just like everyone else!! It's so unfair!!!

1 comment:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday morning so I'll have a chat with him about my skin. Not that he will prescribe anything new for me. I'll also mention seeing a derm (well maybe) but I know he doesn't like to refer me to one because he knows how much it costs to see him and that I have a very limited income.