Pages

Friday, April 07, 2006

Muddled up

Yesterday I got so muddled up. I thought I had to do UV but I wasn't sure. We'd been out most of the day with meetings at the High School and a few other odd jobs we had to do so I wasn't sure. I even asked Mark if I was meant to be baking today. He thought that it wasn't my day to do it either so I left it. Talk about getting confused. So when I finally checked my blog to see if I was meant to bake or not I realized that I was meant to do it! Oh well too bad so sad.

So I've made up for it today. I went and baked this morning after my shower. I swear though that the weather has cooled down heaps in the past few days. I didn't want to bake due to it being so cold but I went and did it anyway. It's been so cold, wet and miserable outside that you'd think it was winter already instead of autumn!! The temp was about 13C and with the wind its dropped it down to about 2C. I can't think what that is in F but it's COLD!! 2C is just about 33F I think but don't quote me on that rofl

Anyway I did my time, slopped on the lotions & potions and I am still itchy and sore. Guess I can't win at the moment no matter what I do! Oh well .. .. ..

1 comment:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I've heard of cetaphil so I guess that means we can get that here. In fact I think I had a sample of that once.
I'll have a chat with my GP when I see him this week.