Thank goodness my skin feels better today, apart from feeling extra dry & itchy after my shower this morning. I haven't done anything differently either .. well not that I know of anyways.
I've finally baked myself. I'd totally forgotten earlier. I guess that's because we headed off to Church this morning and I got busy when we got home. At any rate I remembered a short time ago and went & nuked myself. Every time I hear the beep of the timer I use I think of the microwave beeping telling me that whatever's in it has finished cooking.
I kept my dosage at 3 minutes 45 seconds because I burnt last time. I definitely know when I burn too because my back gets extra itchy. Although doing UV as late as I have tonight I wont know if I got burnt this time or not. So I think I'll stick to the same dosage for next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment