Goodness I am so tired of doing the same thing day in day out. Right now I cannot even see any improvement in my skin. All I know is that I am itchy and I so want to scratch!
While I was out this morning, I went to see my GP, but I didn't see him for my skin, in fact I didn't talk with him about my P at all. I went to the chemist afterwards because I wanted to check out a few over the counter products they have for P. Anyway I was looking at the cetaphil, like Diva suggested but I didn't buy any. The tubes were so small and the price was so high it just didn't seem worth it. I looked at the Dermaveen (it's just like Aveeno) just left them on the shelf. I couldn't work out what product I wanted. Whether to have just the bath solution or the powder. Plus with all the stress that I have been under recently I don't think I could cope with trying to make a decision about my skin right now even one as simple as that.
I think I will just stick to the stuff I have at home for now. Perhaps soaking in some nice bath oil will help me. I love my Skin So Soft bath oil. It smells so nice and makes me feel really smooth afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment