Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2006

I don't want to

I'm tired. I'm fed up. I don't want to do anything. My skin hurts .. stupid hormones. Well I think it is. I had a deprovera shot about 2 months ago and it's making my hormones go wild at the moment. I think that was what really aggravated my skin a few days ago. That was why I was crying so much and in so much pain. I should've clicked that it had to do with my monthly cycle.

My P looks so red and angry. It's throwing off heat like you wouldn't believe. It's so HOT to touch!!! I'm meant to do my UV today but we had a meeting to go to this morning. I just haven't felt like doing it since we got home. I've been under stacks of stress with the big fella being suspended from school again, for the second time this term. In fact he has spent more time home because of suspension than he has at school. There have been so many meetings that we've had to go to .. I am not coping as well as I would like.

I want this stuff to GO AWAY!! I can't take it anymore!!! That includes all the problems with school and my P!

No comments: